Join Our Team!
We are a highly motivated staff who strives each day to fulfill our mission of Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We would love to have you join our team.
Director of Music & Worship Arts
St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church, Omaha, Nebraska, is searching for a full-time Director of Music and Worship Arts to help lead our congregation in creating a worship atmosphere where spiritually seeking individuals find fulfillment through loving God, knowing Jesus and serving our community. Our worship style seeks to praise God in ways that are meaningful and appropriate to the people in west Omaha by using the best of contemporary Christian music, traditional hymns, choral music, drama, technology and contemporary instrumentation.
Now Hiring: Lead Preschool Teacher - Substitute
Beginnings Preschool at St. Andrew’s UMC is preparing for our second year of service to young children and families here in northwest Omaha. We are currently looking for caring individuals, with a heart for young children, to join our awesome teaching team.
The following are our open positions. You may view the job description by clicking the position name below:
Preschool Teacher (Substitute) – Times/days will vary
To inquire about or apply for this position, please contact Beginnings Preschool Director, Sheila Coleman, via email at .
Now Hiring: Nursery Caregiver
St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church is seeking quality, loving caregivers to take care of children ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age in our church nursery. This part-time position offers a maximum of 8 hours per week. This is a perfect 2nd job with all hours being on Saturday night, Sunday morning and occasional weekday evenings with additional opportunities during special events. Competitive hourly compensation is offered in a great atmosphere.
To be considered for employment, a completed application must be on file. References, background check and drug testing will be performed on all applicants. In addition, the following are qualifications for employment:
- A minimum of 18 years of age.
- Hold a high school diploma, its equivalent or higher.
- A sincere love and concern for children, their families and people in general.
- Experience in childcare or in elementary education.
- A happy, good-natured personality.
- Willing to work in an environment that has religious conversations and curriculum taught in classrooms.
- Comfortable teaching simple Christian curriculum in the classroom.
- Comfortable conversing with people including difficult conversations.
- Dependable and prompt in attendance, and responsible about carrying out the duties set forth.
- Respectful of the authority of the KidMin Director and St. Andrew’s UMC’s Pastors.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships of respect, trust and cooperation with co-workers
- Must be physically and mentally able to work with active children.
- Willing to take classes to improve job skills, including CPR and First Aid.
- Able to easily lift 40 lbs.
Please send all resumes to Sarah Archer, KidMin Director.