Join Our Team!
We are a highly motivated staff who strives each day to fulfill our mission of Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We would love to have you join our team.
Now Hiring: Beginnings Preschool Positions
Beginnings Preschool at St. Andrew’s UMC has just finished a wonderful first year of service to young children and families here in northwest Omaha. As we plan for the start of the next school year in September, we are looking for caring individuals, with a heart for young children, to join our awesome teaching team.
The following are our open positions. You may view the job description for each position by clicking the position name below:
To inquire about or apply for any of these positions, please contact Beginnings Preschool Director, Sheila Coleman, via email at .
Now Hiring: Nursery Caregiver
St. Andrew’s United Methodist Church is seeking quality, loving caregivers to take care of children ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age in our church nursery. This part-time position offers a maximum of 8 hours per week. This is a perfect 2nd job with all hours being on Saturday night, Sunday morning and occasional weekday evenings with additional opportunities during special events. Competitive hourly compensation is offered in a great atmosphere.
To be considered for employment, a completed application must be on file. References, background check and drug testing will be performed on all applicants. In addition, the following are qualifications for employment:
- A minimum of 18 years of age.
- Hold a high school diploma, its equivalent or higher.
- A sincere love and concern for children, their families and people in general.
- Experience in childcare or in elementary education.
- A happy, good-natured personality.
- Willing to work in an environment that has religious conversations and curriculum taught in classrooms.
- Comfortable teaching simple Christian curriculum in the classroom.
- Comfortable conversing with people including difficult conversations.
- Dependable and prompt in attendance, and responsible about carrying out the duties set forth.
- Respectful of the authority of the KidMin Director and St. Andrew’s UMC’s Pastors.
- Able to establish and maintain relationships of respect, trust and cooperation with co-workers
- Must be physically and mentally able to work with active children.
- Willing to take classes to improve job skills, including CPR and First Aid.
- Able to easily lift 40 lbs.
Please send all resumes to Sarah Archer, KidMin Director.