Weekends in KidMin!
Enjoy worship each weekend as your kids participate in large and small group time with other kids and amazing leaders! Each week, kids will learn and grow in their faith. All children from age 2 through 5th grade are invited to participate in our Small Group Program. Childcare is available for infants and toddlers.
For 6th – 12th grade, please check out Youth Ministries.
- Saturday 5 p.m.: Infants – age 3 (nursery)
- Sunday 8:30 a.m.: Infants – age 3 (nursery)
- Sunday 10 a.m: Infants – age 2
- Special Events & Classes (request here)
Small Group Schedule
Sunday 10 a.m.: Ages 2 thru 5th Grade
Through our Small Group Program, Bible stories are taught through games, music, craft activities, and age-appropriate lessons in small-group settings. Children also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of programs as part of Small Group Program:
- Children’s Music
- Third Grade Bible Presentations
- KidMin Kick-Off Celebration
- Children’s Nativity Program
- Kids Palm Processional
- Bible Bucks Incentive Program
We love having guests and want your first experience with St. Andrew's KidMin to be a great one! If you are a first-time visitor, please complete a registration form at the check-in desk. Each week following, your child will simply need to be checked-in at the kiosk.