St. Andrew’s is offering a single weekend service (Sundays at 10 a.m.) at a reduced capacity and following recommended CDC and United Methodist Church guidelines. Safety is our top priority - not just for attendees but for our staff and volunteers.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY MORNING
- If you are fully vaccinated, it is no longer necessary to wear a mask in worship. If you are not fully vaccinated, you can access the CDC recommendations here.
- Knowing that children under 12 have not yet been vaccinated, we will still be requiring masks for KidMin volunteers and the children attending KidMin worship.
- We will continue to seat people every other row in the sanctuary to accommodate social distancing.
- Children are always welcome in the sanctuary. Single-use busy bags are available for you to keep.
- Expect to be greeted by our awesome staff and volunteers, but with air high fives and waves vs. our typical handshakes or hugs.
- Ushers will assist you with finding a seat to ensure and to maximize seating. Make sure your whole party is present if you would like to be seated together.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO HELP YOU STAY HEALTHY
- Recommended distancing guidelines will be in place, including reduced seating capacities.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Restrooms will be available and frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- Paper bulletins or other materials will not be distributed.
- Offering plate will not be passed. You can give online at standrewsomaha.net/giving or we will have stationary boxes where your offering can be dropped.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at https://www.standrewsomaha.net/watch-live-service/
- Please wash and sanitize your hands often.