We wanted to give you a few details to help you plan for returning to in-person KidMin worship:
- Please enter through the StACK doors.
- Check-in is at the StACK welcome desk for all age groups.
- Temperatures are taken of all kids and adults entering the kid's space.
- Children can be dropped off at their classrooms as early as 9:45 am.
- Children 5 yrs. and older are asked to wear masks, younger one can wear them if you wish.
- We ask that everyone entering use hand sanitizer or wash with soap and water before entering their space.
- The nursery is for infants through age 2 in room 110 in StACK. Please bring a diaper bag for your baby.
- Preschool ages 3-5 in room 117/118 in StACK.
- Elementary kids (kinder-5th) are in room 120. They need to bring a small blanket or beach towel to sit on.
- Preschoolers should be taken to their classroom room and picked up by ONLY one parent, this is to minimize the number of people in close proximity in the halls.
- Toys and supplies will be cleaned thoroughly after each service
- Each child will be given their own supplies so they will not have to share.
We are so glad to be able to fully open KidMin!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sarah Archer.