Enrollment Timeline for 2023/2024
Monday, Jan 23
Re-enrollment for current families, including siblings
Sunday, Jan 29
Enrollment for St. Andrew's UMC families.
(Call to request an enrollment packet or download here)
Wednesday, Feb 1
We are excited to offer a wide variety of programs and classes.
2023/24 School Year
Students must be 2 years old and turning 3 by 12/31/23.
T/Th 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $145 per month)
Students must be 3 years old by 7/31/2023 and fully potty-trained.
M/W/F 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $180 per month)
T/R 8:30am - 11:30am (Cost: $145 per month)
Students must have a birthdate of Feb, 2019 through July, 2019 and may/may not be entering kindergarten in the Fall of 2024.
M-F 8:30am - 11:30am (Cost: $295 per month)
PreK High 5
Students must have a birthdate of June, 2018 (or before) through Jan, 2019 and plan to enter kindergarten in the Fall of 2024.
M-F 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $295 per month)
Parents’ Day Out
Students must be at least 18 months of age AND no older than 3 years of age by September 1, 2023.
W/F 8:30am - 11:30am (Cost: $130 per month)
Kids will bring a packed lunch
M/T/W/R 11:30am - 3:30pm (Cost: $90 per day, per month)
Click here for more information about XD.
- Online Enrollment begins February 1st for all new families.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee - $60 per student or $80 per family – is required at the time of registration to secure your child’s place in one of our preschool classrooms.
- Children enrolled in 3&4 year-old and PreK classes must be fully potty-trained prior to the start of the session.
- Classroom placements will be made based on order of registrations received.
- Please select a first and second choice for your child’s class level, where requested. Though every effort will be made to honor your first choice of class days, knowing other workable options for your family will enable us to efficiently place all students who wish to enroll in our Beginnings Preschool program.
- If minimum enrollment requirements are not met for individual sessions, some classes may be combined or reconfigured.