ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2022/23 SCHOOL YEAR
Tuesday, January 25
Re-enrollment for current families, including siblings
Sunday, January 30
Enrollment for St. Andrew's UMC families.
(Call to request enrollment packet)
Wednesday, February 2
We are excited to offer a wide variety of programs and classes.
2022/23 School Year
Students must be 2 years old and turning 3 by 12/31/22.
T/Th 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $145 per month)
Students must be 3 years old by 7/31/2022 and fully potty-trained.
M/W/F 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $180 per month)
T/R 8:30am - 11:30am (Cost: $145 per month)
Students must have a birthdate of Feb, 2018 through July, 2018 and may/may not be entering kindergarten in the Fall of 2023.
M-F 8:30am - 11:30am (Cost: $295 per month)
PreK High 5
Students must have a birthdate of June, 2017 (or before) through Jan, 2018 and plan to enter kindergarten in the Fall of 2023.
M-F 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $295 per month)
Parents’ Day Out
Students must be at least 18 months of age and no older than 3 years of age by the start of the school year.
Wednesday 8:30am – 11:30am (Cost: $80 per month)
Friday 8:30am - 11:30 am (Cost: $80 per month)
W/F 8:30am - 11:30am (Cost: $130 per month)
Kids will bring a packed lunch
M/T/W/R/F 11:30am - 3:30pm (Cost: $90 per day, per month)
Click here for more information about XD.
Online Enrollment begins February 2nd.
- A non-refundable enrollment fee - $60 per student or $80 per family – is required at the time of registration to secure your child’s place in one of our preschool classrooms.
- Children enrolled in 3&4 year-old and PreK classes must be fully potty-trained prior to the start of the session.
- Classroom placements will be made based on order of registrations received.
- Please select a first and second choice for your child’s class level, where requested. Though every effort will be made to honor your first choice of class days, knowing other workable options for your family will enable us to efficiently place all students who wish to enroll in our Beginnings Preschool program.
- If minimum enrollment requirements are not met for individual sessions, some classes may be combined or reconfigured.