Stewardship is a vital part of the Christian life. At St. Andrew's we stress giving with "glad and generous hearts." We are a self sustaining congregation and greatly appreciate the gracious generosity of our members.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give, including one-time gifts, text-to-give, online recurring giving and, of course, during our weekend worship services. Giving online is safe! Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Give online using a debit or credit card. You'll be able to set up an account with a username and password for recurring gifts. You can also choose the "quick give" option for one-time gifts without creating an account.
Mail your gift to St. Andrew's United Methodist Church
15050 West maple Road
Omaha, ne 68116
Text GIVE to 402.909.0079 to make a gift. First time donors will need to register with a credit or debit card. Don’t forget to save the number in your phone! You can always text EDIT to update your information, set up a recurring gift, and check the status of a gift.
If you feel a specific prompting by God, or if you have a special passion for a certain area, you can designate an offering to a specific fund.
One of the key ways we can help those in our faith community experience the love of God is through worship. A special gift towards love will help us continue to enhance our worship experience and help us tell the greatest story ever in a way that will reach every generation. We will use these funds for things like:
- Audio/Visual Improvements
- Online Worship Enhancements
We are always striving to reach more people in our community so that they may know the gift of Jesus! Support in the know category will help us:
- Support & Promote Adult Small Groups
- Provide Discipleship Opportunities for our High School & Middle School Youth
- Equip KidMin with Quality Curriculum & Bibles for our Third Graders
Help us bless those in our community and world with a special gift towards serving. These gifts will help with things like:
- Youth Mission Trip
- Bless Our Schools
- Supporting our Local Food Pantries
and other initiatives that help us work towards eliminating poverty and seeking health and wholeness for all!
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT St. Andrew's
- Support St. Andrew's with your IRA Distribution: Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. IRA owners over age 70 1/2 can make nontaxable distribution up to $100,000. See information on page 13 of IRS Publication 590-B
- Support St. Andrew's by naming the church as a beneficiary in your life insurance, retirement assets, wills, or trusts. For more information, please discuss with your attorney or contact the church office.
- Support St. Andrew's while you shop:
- Non-monetary or in-kind donations come in many forms and can be helpful at times. Contact the church office for more details.
- Together for a Greater Good is a simple app you can download on you phone. A percentage of your purchase will come back to the church when used at select retailers.
Questions? Contact the church office at 402.431.8560.