Every other Wednesday, from 07/07/2021 to 08/04/2021, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
At St. Andy’s Youth, our goal is to create and open and loving community where middle school and high school students can learn and practice following Jesus together. Our programs and events are open to all students in 6th-12th grade. We would love to have you join us!
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our students and adult volunteers is our highest priority. In that spirit, we will be taking the following safety precautions during youth programs and events:
- Cloth face coverings will be required at all times in the church building. We will have extra face masks available for any student who does not have one of their own.
- Seating in the youth room will be arranged to follow social distancing recommendations.
- Students and adults will sanitize their hands before touching any shared surfaces or objects.
- All games and activities will be planned in accordance with social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
- We will ask that any student or adult volunteer who is showing any symptoms related to COVID-19 to stay home.
If anybody has further questions or concerns about our safety guidelines, they can contact Jake.
Join Us For Youth Group
Middle School Youth Group meets at the church every Wednesday night, 6:30-8:00 pm.
High School Youth Group meets at the church every Sunday night, 6-8 pm.
Confirmation is an opportunity for students in grades 8-12 to take a new step in their faith journey! In this class, we help students dive deeper into the Bible, Christian belief, and what it looks like to live as a Christian. Our hope is that, by the end, students will feel prepared to take ownership of their life of faith and make the commitment to become members at St. Andrew’s. Learn more here.
To keep up to date with everything happening at St. Andy’s Youth, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our weekly newsletter! And feel free to contact our Youth Director, Jake, with any questions you might have.
- Facebook: @standrewsomahayouth
- Instagram: @st_andys_youth
- Jake’s email: