Every Wednesday, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
At St. Andy’s Youth, our goal is to create and open and loving community where middle school and high school students can learn and practice following Jesus together. Our programs and events are open to all students in 6th-12th grade. We would love to have you join us!
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our students and adult volunteers is our highest priority. In that spirit, we will be taking the following safety precautions during youth programs and events:
- Cloth face coverings will be required at all times in the church building. We will have extra face masks available for any student who does not have one of their own.
- Seating in the youth room will be arranged to follow social distancing recommendations.
- Students and adults will sanitize their hands before touching any shared surfaces or objects.
- All games and activities will be planned in accordance with social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
- We will ask that any student or adult volunteer who is showing any symptoms related to COVID-19 to stay home.
If anybody has further questions or concerns about our safety guidelines, they can contact Jake.
Middle School Youth Group meets at the church every Wednesday night, 6:30-8:00 pm.
High School Youth Group meets at the church every Sunday night, 6-8 pm.
To keep up to date with everything happening at St. Andy’s Youth, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to our weekly newsletter! And feel free to contact our Youth Director, Jake, with any questions you might have.
- Facebook: @standrewsomahayouth
- Instagram: @st_andys_youth
- Jake’s email: